Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related federal, state and local orders, most employers have shut down or significantly reduced their operations. As government officials begin loosening “stay at home" and other restrictions, many employers are working on their "return to office" plans. Our multi-disciplinary team will be discussing key legal issues and risks employers should consider in developing those plans, as the situation evolves.
- Return to office planning and administration
- Office layout/social distancing accommodations
- Protocols and testing of employees who return to the office
- Dealing with incidents of virus contact and contact tracing
- Potential employee claims, liability and insurance
- Selin Akkan – Employment & Labor
- Heidi Lawson – Insurance & Reinsurance
- Joshua Mates – Employment & Labor
- Michelle Schulman – Real Estate
- Boris Segalis – cyber/data/privacy
- Marc Suskin – Insurance & Reinsurance
Event details and registration
For more information, please email Savannah Euler or call +1 212 479 6688.