CBI 4th Edition Drug Pricing Transparency Congress
CBI’s 4th Edition Drug Pricing Transparency Congress is a program that convenes stakeholders to discuss how the future of drug pricing transparency regulations will impact commercialization, reimbursement, pricing and compliance practices. Learn what is driving the new laws of 2019 and proposed objectives of the legislation to grasp best practices and implement strategic steps.
The Bellevue Hotel – 200 S Broad Street
- Review drug pricing transparency legislative and litigation developments – including a deep dive state-by-state analysis of laws in Oregon, California and Nevada
- Explore how the future of drug pricing transparency regulation will impact commercialization, reimbursement and drug pricing models
- Deliver comprehensive legal interpretations of drug pricing transparency and reporting laws currently on the books and the policy outlook for 2019
- Benchmark overall state compliance practices related to drug pricing reporting
- Discuss organizational shifts within legal and compliance departments to handle drug pricing obligations and reporting
Event details and registration
Use promo code DPC200 to save $200 off the registration fee.
Featured agenda item
Tuesday, March 26
9:15 am: Federal Initiatives in Regards to Transparency — Downstream Effects for States
Cooley partner Sarah diFrancesca is a featured speaker.