Fourth National Institute on Cybersecurity and Data Protection: A Law Firm's Responsibility in Managing Data Risk
New York University – 245 Sullivan Street, Furman Hall, Lester Pollack Colloquium
New York, NY
Cybersecurity is a complex topic with multiple matters to examine. Join us for a comprehensive and rapid-fire discussion of a plethora of issues that are unique to law firms, including:
• Legal and ethical obligations for lawyers implicated by privacy and data security
• Understanding the technology and security risks for law firms
• Privacy and security governance for law firms, is it time to hire a CPO?
• A Mock tabletop exercise: Incident Response preparation for law firms
• What in-house counsel expects of its outside counsel with respect to cybersecurity
• The role of executive management in law firm privacy and data security risk management
Cooley partner Travis LeBlanc is co-chair of this event.
Event details and registration