Please join lawyers from Cooley’s employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network – a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment.
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||#MeToo Impact – What's Happened? What's Next?
- The New Focus on Pay Equity: Best Practices for Employers and Government Contractors to Avoid Trouble
- Navigating in the Four Winds: ADA, FMLA, Worker’s Comp and Leaves of Absence
- Crossing Borders: Managing a Workforce and Employee Privacy Across the Atlantic
- Bring Your Own Device to Work: Blessing or Curse?
- Independent Contractors: Understanding the Rules and Avoiding Misclassification
- What Are My Options When Options Aren’t an Option? Alternatives to Standard Stock Options and When to Consider Them
Legal Update: Latest Developments in Employment, Compensation and Benefits Law
||Coffee and Questions
Who should attend
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel/in-house counsel
- Finance executives
This is an invitation only event, and there is no charge to attend. For more information, please contact Laura Miller.
This activity will provide SHRM CPE credit in the amount of 3.0 hours General and 1.0 hour Ethics. Cooley LLP is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits for the SHRM-CP or SHRM SCP.
This activity has been submitted for approval for 3.0 hours HR General and 1.0 hour HR Ethics recertification credit hour toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This activity will provide California MCLE credit in the amount of 3.0 hours General and 1.0 hour Elimination of Bias. Cooley LLP is a MCLE Approved Activity Provider by the State of California.
This activity will provide New York CLE credit in the amount of 3.0 hours Professional Practice (transitional) and 1.0 hour of Diversity Inclusion (non- transitional). Cooley LLP is an Accredited Provider by the New York CLE Board.
Application for approval of this program is pending with the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board. CLE credit in additional jurisdictions may be available upon request.