HR Network 2017 – Boston
Cooley – 500 Boylston Street
Please join lawyers from Cooley’s employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network – a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment.
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||Welcome and Program Overview
- Legal Update: Latest Developments in Employment, Compensation and Benefits Law
- A Modern Challenge: Creating a Diverse Workplace Within the Employment Laws
||When Work and Life Collide: An Employer's Guide to Off-Duty Conduct
- Employee Policies and Handbooks: The Fundamentals
- Anatomy of an Employment Agreement
Who should attend
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel/in-house counsel
- Finance executives
This is an invitation only event, and there is no charge to attend. For more information, please contact Laura Miller.
Applicable MCLE credit for each location will be forthcoming. This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review for HRCI credit.