HR Network 2017 – Bay Area
Hyatt Regency SFO – 1333 Old Bayshore Highway
Please join lawyers from Cooley’s employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network – a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment.
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||Legal Update: Latest Developments in Employment, Compensation and Benefits Law
||A Modern Challenge: Creating a Diverse Workplace Within the Employment Laws
Difficult Conversations: From Avoidance and Confrontation to Feedback and Problem Solving
- When Work and Life Collide: An Employer's Guide to Off-Duty Conduct
- Employee Policies and Handbooks: The Fundamentals
- Practical Tips and Traps on US and International Equity and Benefit Plan Matters
- Wage & Hour: Practical Compliance
- The Future of Equity Compensation
- Anatomy of an Employment Agreement
Who should attend
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel/in-house counsel
- Finance executives
This is an invitation only event, and there is no charge to attend. For more information, please contact Laura Miller.
Applicable MCLE credit for each location will be forthcoming. This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review for HRCI credit.