HR Network 2017 – Mid-Atlantic
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner – 1700 Tysons Blvd
Please join lawyers from Cooley’s employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network – a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment.
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||When Work and Life Collide: An Employer's Guide to Off-Duty Conduct
- Anatomy of an Employment Agreement
- Cross-Border Employment Issues
- OFCCP – The Year in Review and the Road Ahead Under the Trump Administration
- Employee Policies and Handbooks: The Fundamentals
- Wage & Hour: Practical Compliance
- A Modern Challenge: Creating a Diverse Workplace Within the Employment Laws
Legal Update: Latest Developments in Employment, Compensation and Benefits Law
||Coffee and Questions
Who should attend
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel/in-house counsel
- Finance executives
This is an invitation only event, and there is no charge to attend. For more information, please contact Laura Miller.
Applicable MCLE credit for each location will be forthcoming. This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review for HRCI credit.