Planning early for the transition from EGC scaled disclosure to full disclosure is the key for success.
On this webcast, the expert panel will discuss best practices and tips for EGCs to prepare to transition to full disclosure as well as highlights from Donnelley Financial Solutions’ recent white paper “Growing Past Emerging Growth” by the Financial Executives Research Foundation. Cooley lawyer Megan Arthur Schilling is a featured presenter.
- Highlights from FERF Study, "Growing Past Emerging Growth"
- Case study of transition from EGC status, provided by a recently exiting issuer
- Make it Clear – Understanding investors needs and preferences
- Make it Efficient – Fintech is innovating ways to help, create, manage and communicate financial and non-financial data both internally and externally
- Make it an Opportunity – Set a high standard of clarity and openness in investor communication
- SEC New Rule – FAQs on Confidential Draft Registration for all IPOs
Megan Arthur Schilling – Cooley
Diane Gargiulo – Gargiulo & Partners
Christopher Westfall – Financial Executives Research Foundation
Alla Berenshteyn – Etsy
John Truzzolino – Donnelley Financial Solutions (moderator)
Event details and registration