Are You Prepared for Your First Year of Full Compensation Disclosure?
The JOBS Act created a fast track for companies going public under Emerging Growth Company (EGC) status with streamlined disclosure requirements for up to 5 years and a timeframe for EGC companies to transition from scaled to full proxy and other disclosures. Hundreds of companies will be exiting EGC status and need to comply with the new requirements involved in the first year of full disclosure.
On this webcast, the expert panel will frame out the legal, compensation disclosure and other steps needed to help the C-Suite and Board transition for the loss of EGC Status.
- Summary of the requirements to transition from scaled disclosure to full disclosure
- CD&A & executive compensation highlights and drafting trends
- Say-on-pay vote
- Risk management disclosure
- Case study of transition from EGC status, provided by a recently exiting issuer
- Evolving trends in investor and proxy communications
- Assessing your shareholder base and shareholder engagement
Megan Arthur Schilling – Lawyer, Cooley
Jim Kroll – Director, Willis Towers Watson
Ron Schneider – Director of Corporate Governance Services, Donnelly Financial Solutions
John Truzzolino – Director, Donnelly Financial Solutions (moderator)
Event details and registration