In this seminar, Cooley will provide employers with a pragmatic and coherent approach for handling the myriad types of leaves of absence available to California employees. This seminar is a must for anyone who seeks a tried and true method for untangling the web of leave entitlements.
Discussion topics include
- How to classify and demystify the various types of leave
- The practical steps you must take when an employee goes on leave
- The documentation you should (and must) provide to employees on leave
- The types of pay and benefits that may be available to employees on leave
Joshua Mates – Partner, Cooley
Gregory Tenhoff – Partner, Cooley
Who should attend?
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel, in-house counsel
- Finance executives
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs
Please use the registration buttons below to register for the live webcast or to attend in-person in our Palo Alto office.
Please RSVP by June 14. For more information, please email Laura Miller or call +1 212 479 6547.
Palo Alto Registration
Cooley LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.5 hours. Cooley LLP is a MCLE approved activity provider.
Cooley LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York 1/1/16–12/31/18.
NY CLE Credit: 1.0 credit in professional practice. The format of this program provides non-transitional and transitional credit. The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.