New York City Health Business Leaders – The Future of New York Healthcare: Where Are We and What Happens Next?
In 2014, the New York Health Business Leaders (NYHBL) held a sold-out event focusing on the roll-out of the Affordable Care Act in New York. At the time, New York was the second largest exchange in the nation behind only California. Fast forward just three years – we’ve seen failures on the Exchange in New York and now we are facing the possibility of the unraveling of the ACA. Still, much of the groundwork has already been laid to move forward on DSRIP, MACRA, bundled payments and other key initiatives that came out of the ACA. In fact, DSRIP just went through its mid-point assessment. So where are we? What went right, what went wrong and how is New York preparing for the future given all of the uncertainty?
Cooley – 1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
- Dr. Amanda Parsons - Vice President, Community & Population Health, Montefiore Health System
- Mario Schlosser - CEO of Oscar
- Joseph Conte - Executive Director of Staten Island Performing Provider System
- Dan McCarthy - Chief Operating Officer, Healthfirst
- Wendy Goldstein - Partner, Cooley
For more information, please email Laura Miller or call +1 212 479 6547.