The regulatory environment in Washington is signaling major financial reforms that will greatly impact the world of executive compensation.
Join in New York or by live webcast to hear from American Law Institute CLE’s faculty of current and former key government, business, legal, and technical experts discuss the most salient issues in executive compensation in 2017.
Hear a practical and up-to-the-minute analysis of today’s key regulatory issues and other problematic points, including:
- The important executive compensation issues arising in the latest round of mergers
- Why it will be harder to get your stock plan approved
- The latest word from the IRS and Treasury
- Whether to keep or remove executive proxy provisions
- Delaware corporate law for compensation specialists
- What’s new with executive agreements?
- Current issues on pay-for-performance
- Late-breaking developments in executive compensation
- Future of CEO pay ratio rule
- Dodd-Frank and other regulations under the new administration
Featured agenda item:
Friday, June 9
2:30 pm: The “Nine Lives” of Clawback Provisions
Cooley partner Amy Wood is a featured speaker.
*Enter discount code CY019MK to save $150 off regular in-person or full webcast registration fee
Event details and registration