Is Retail at a Historic Tipping Point?
Cooley's business restructuring & reorganization practice group and BRG will be presenting "Is Retail at a Historic Tipping Point?" at Cooley's NY office. Please join us for an interactive discussion where we will cover the following topics:
Cooley – The Grace Building, 1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
- Rationalizing store portfolios in a volatile retail world
- Optimizing bricks and clicks
- Structuring costs and capital structure to make retail models more durable
- Preparing for the changing retail landscape
- Steve Coulombe – Managing Director, BRG
- Bob Duffy – Managing Director, BRG
- Cathy Hershcopf – Partner, Cooley
- Jay Indyke – Partner, Cooley
- Rick Maicki – Managing Director, BRG
This is an invitation-only event. For additional information, please email Laura Miller or call +1 212 479 6547.