HR Network UK 2017 – Oxford
Malmaison Oxford Castle – 3 New Road
Join Cooley's lawyers from our employment & labour and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network 2017. This event will offer practical solutions to human resources challenges in today's dynamic employment environment.
8:30 – 9:00 am Registration & Breakfast
9:00 – 10:30 am Presentations
- General employment law update: what you can expect in 2017
- Tax efficient share incentives
- Employment status and the gig economy
- Handling employees' data: are you ready for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Executives, Directors and Managers
- General Counsel/In-House Counsel
- Finance Executives CEOs/CFOs/COOs
- Country Managers
- Ann Bevitt – Partner
- Paula Holland – Partner
- Chris Stack – Associate
For more information, please email Tatiana Hely Hutchinson or call +44 (0) 20 7556 4384.