Cooley U: Boardroom Basics
Cooley – 4401 Eastgate Mall
San Diego, CA
Cooley U is an invitation-only, hands-on instruction program for first-time board members and entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs have few resources to learn the basics of how to form, organize and manage a board. The program is designed for the first-time entrepreneur or board member who would like to become more knowledgeable about the legal and practical issues involved in board membership.
Cooley U is a three-session course taking place over a period of several months. Each session will be 90–120 minutes long. This session will feature:
- Lunch and an opportunity to network with your peers
- Instruction by Cooley Partner Ken Rollins
- Q&A with Avalon Ventures Partner and serial entrepreneur Jay Lichter
- Minimum requirements to form a board
- Chairman's role
- Formats and agenda
- Founder's role on the board
For additional information, please email Leah Lowery or call +1 858 550 6465.