Credit Research Foundation Forum on Fortifying Your Credit Foundation:
Back to Bankruptcy Basics
Marriott Harbor Beach
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jay Indyke will be presenting at the Credit Research Foundation Forum on Fortifying Your Credit Foundation: Back to Bankruptcy Basics. This presentation will discuss guidelines for evaluating potential credit counterparties and suggested ways to minimize exposure in bankruptcy, specifically with respect to outstanding receivables and potential liability.
- Economic Update from the Federal Reserve
- Critical Issues in Managing Export Credit in Today's Global Marketplace
- A Practitioner's Success Story: Implementing a Credit Card Strategy
- Creative Approaches to Using Security to Expand your Credit Boundaries
- Fortifying Your Credit Foundation: Critical Mistakes Tenured Executives are making to Bankruptcy Basics
- Special Session: Senior Members of Congress discuss what your organization needs to plan for and expect after election day
- Certified Collection Agencies - Why is the Designation Valued by our Community?
- Global Data Standardization - What We Should Be Thinking About When Framing our Business Strategy?
- Deus ex Machina - Finance and A/R Leader's Guide to Robotics for Credit & A/R Automation
- The CRF Open Forum - Real Time Peer-to-Peer Exchange of Needs and Experiences
Event details and registration