You are invited to join Cooley lawyers from our employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network 2016, a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment.
Contact Laura Miller for further information about this event
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
Managing the Whistleblower
- The Americans with Disabilities Act: Reasonable Accommodations and the Interactive Process
- Back to Basics: Equity Plan Administration and Communication Best Practices
- Anatomy of a Separation Agreement
- The Employee Revolving Door: Minimizing Legal Risk When Hiring from Competitors and Protecting Yourself from Departing Employees
- Benefits Issues and Considerations with an Aging Workforce
- A Government Contractor's Guide to Understanding and Responding to OFCCP's Focus on Compensation
Legal Update: Latest Developments in Employment, Compensation and Benefits Law
||Coffee and Questions
Bay Area/Palo Alto
If written materials are provided:
Cooley LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 6.0 hours. Cooley LLP is a MCLE approved activity provider.
Cooley LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York [12/31/15-12/31/18].
NY CLE Credit: 6.5 credits in professional practice. The format of this program provides non-transitional and transitional credit. The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys