New Perspectives on Business & Legal Risks in Life Science Manufacturing
Join Cooley, Skyland Analytics and CBIZ MHM, LLC for an educational breakfast giving life science senior executives and their advisors a broader view of the business and legal risks that exist in captive and contract manufacturing operations.
Cooley San Diego, 4401 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA
Who Should Attend
C-level executives; compliance officers; manufacturing, quality and IT leadership.
Why It's Important
Risk is on the rise in the Life Science sector.
- Manufacturing processes are more complex, particularly for biopharma and drug-device combination products
- Growth in contract manufacturing creates challenges, including data visibility, IP ownership, post-patent competition and more
- Regulatory pressures from both the FDA and SEC
What You'll Learn
Expect to leave the symposium with new insights on:
- Emerging risks in life science manufacturing
- Common weaknesses in quality and supply agreements
- Compliance challenges associated with FDA guidelines for process understanding
- SEC regulations for life sciences companies
Sean Clayton – Partner, Cooley LLP
James Comito – Shareholder, Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
Bob Di Scipio – CEO, Skyland Analytics
Click here for further information and to register for this event.
You can also contact Ilana Brand regarding this event.