Comp Talks is a monthly program designed to address hot topics in compensation for public companies. The goal of the Comp Talks series is to provide practical information to help you:
- make compensation decisions that motivate your employees, consultants and directors to achieve your business goals,
- confidently explain those decisions to employees, directors, stockholders and proxy advisory firms, and
- administer your programs effectively.
Our programs, conducted by Cooley practitioners and industry experts, are designed to give you the information and tools you need to keep up with current compensation trends so you can balance the legal, tax and disclosure requirements and "best practices" with your practical business needs.
Specific Topics Include
- Latest developments in director compensation lawsuits
- Who is likely to be targeted
- What is the "meaningful limit" and how should it be described
- Best practices for making and disclosing director compensation decisions
Jessica Valenzuela Santamaria – Partner, Cooley
Laura Wanlass – Associate Partner, Aon Governance
Thomas Welk – Partner, Cooley
Amy Wood – Partner, Cooley (moderator)
For additional information, please email Leah Lowery or call +1 858 550 6465