Audrey K. Scott is a partner in the Estate Planning & Personal Representation practice group. She joined Cooley in 2000 and is resident in the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices.
Ms. Scott's practice focuses on:
- Counseling founders, corporate executives, fund managers and families regarding a broad range of estate planning issues, including wealth transfer, estate and gift taxation, trust administration, charitable giving and business succession planning.
- Advising family offices on multi-generational estate planning issues and governance issues.
- Creating and advising tax-exempt organizations.
- Structuring family limited partnerships, limited liability companies and family offices.
- Negotiating premarital agreements and advising on tax issues related to marital dissolution.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall)
- University of California-Berkeley
- American Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco