101 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Cooley will be hosting this Opus Connect San Francisco Chapter event.
Active senior and mezzanine cash flow focused lenders will discuss:
- Availability and criteria for accessing senior and mezzanine cash flow
- Who the providers of debt to the lower and middle market for buyouts, growth, acquisitions and minority recaps are
- Current market terms and what type of deals are getting done
- Total leverage available, use of proceeds restrictions and covenant requirements
- Pros and cons of unitranche versus multi-tranche structures along with other recent innovations in pricing and structuring deals
Join us for what promises to be a lively panel discussion among experienced lenders.
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization. Prospective Members are invited to attend up to two events at no charge.
For more information, please visit the event website or contact Lou Sokolovskiy or call 310-497-7800.