Silicon Valley Bank
3005 Tasman Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
U.S./China – Accelerating Clean Tech Innovation through Global Partnership
Sponsored by: Cooley, Deloitte, Silicon Valley BankConference
Co-Chairs | AAMA Clean Tech Special Interest Group: Gordon Ho, Cooley LLP & Alan Chang, Capricorn LLC
Who is investing in the clean tech industry in the U.S. and Asia? How are cross-border investors and entrepreneurs leveraging global partnership to achieve innovation and capital efficiency in this space? Come and join industry experts, investors, and key players in the U.S., China and India to engage in a dialog regarding the current business, policy and technology drivers in the clean tech industry. Learn the perspectives from clean tech companies, and how they work with their partners to jointly grow profitable businesses that successfully compete in the global marketplace.
- What are the latest thoughts on the importance of technology innovation and manufacturing in
clean tech, and how do global partnerships factor in?
- What are the benefits and challenges of teaming with commercial partners? What are the
structuring and competitive issues to consider?
- Within the solar and other industry, what are the models for successful companies and the
partners within the value chain?
- On the demand side of the energy equation, how can public or private collaboration help
enterprise and utility customers capture, analyze, and act on monitoring and effectively managing
- What role has governments played, or should play, in helping shape the global energy market and the opportunities for different kinds of public-private partnerships?
- Who are the clean tech investors in China and how are these deals being financed?
For more information or to register, please visit the event website.