View video and photos from the conference
The 3rd Annual Cooley Clean Energy and Technologies Conference was an overwhelming success. A special thanks to all the panelists:
- Joshua Becker, General Partner & Co-Founder, New Cycle Capital
- Ann Bordetsky, North America Market Development, Better Place
- Wesley Chan, Investment Partner, Google Ventures
- Mike Dorsey, Managing Partner, The Westly Group
- Norma Formanek, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Electric Power Research Institute
- Brian Goncher, U.S. Clean Tech Practice Director, Deloitte Services, LP
- Sheeraz Haji, President, Cleantech Group
- David Kirkpatrick, Vice President, Emerging Technologies and Mergers & Acquisitions, enXco, Inc.
- Riaz Ladhabhoy, Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Susan Preston, General Partner, CalCEF Clean Energy Angel Fund
- Jigar Shah, Chief Executive Officer, Carbon War Room
- Suvi Sharma, President, Solaria Corporation
- Christophe Schilling, Chief Executive Officer, Genomatica
- Clint Wilder, Senior Editor, Clean Edge
Cooley LLP, together with our sponsors Deloitte, Merrill Corporation and Silicon Valley Bank joined together to host an exclusive gathering of leading executives, investors, and policymakers in the clean energy industry. The rapid scale-up of clean energy technologies will require not only technological innovation but also regulatory, legal, financial, and business model innovation. This conference examined creative approaches to removing barriers to clean energy technology deployment and creating opportunities for deployment at scale. Topics included:
- Current state of the clean energy and technology industry.
- Innovative business and financial models which are reshaping clean energy and technology markets.
- Legal structures and regulatory reforms supporting the rapid deployment of clean energy technologies at scale.
Vault ranked Cooley's Clean Energy and Technologies Group #1 in 2010. Learn more about the group.
For more information about Cooley's Clean Energy and Technology events, please email Eileen Cheng.