Cooley partner Stephen Smith will lead a panel featuring Commissioners from the U.S. International Trade Commission at this event.
This must-attend annual event provides the one and only forum for practitioners in the industry to gain the most up-to-date information on current issues impacting on ITC practice, including:
- The evolving domestic industry requirement
- FRAND and standard essential patents
- EPROMS and the injunctive relief standard
- Claim construction and the Markman Hearing
- eDiscovery, experts and evidence in 337 investigations
Featured Agenda Item | Tuesday, February 26 |10:00 AM
Cooley partner Stephen Smith
will serve as the moderator of a panel featuring the following Commissioners from the U.S. International Trade Commission: Daniel R. Pearson, Shara L. Aranoff and Dean A. Pinkert. The Commissioners will share their insights on the Commission, its operations, and some of the issues the Commission is currently facing.
For more information, please visit the event website