St. Regis Hotel
125 3rd Street
San Francisco, California
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cooley LLP invites you to join an exclusive gathering of leading executives, investors, entrepreneurs and thought leaders in the medtech industry for the Sixth Annual Cooley Medical Technology Growth Conference. This event will focus on the key drivers affecting the medtech industry and explore growth strategies for medical device, medical technology and e-health companies.
This event is by invitation only. Registration is limited to representatives of medical technology companies and investors, and is subject to Cooley approval.
Jefferies & Company, Inc. is a Partnership Sponsor of the conference.
Additional sponsors include Barney & Barney, Deloitte, FLG Partners, RR Donnelley, Silicon Valley Bank and Ximedica.
View Full Agenda
PANELISTS AND MODERATORS INCLUDE
- Dr. Thomas Barber – Associate Physician in Chief, Kaiser Permanente
- Kathryn Barry – Principal, Kathryn Barry & Associates
- Leslie Bottorff – Partner, Medical Technology, ONSET Ventures
- Julie Brooks – Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer, Conceptus Inc.
- Gary Brothers – Senior Corporate Development Director, Medtronic, Inc.
- Raymond W. Cohen – Executive Chairman, JenaValve; former Chief Executive Officer, Vessix Vascular
- Raj Denhoy – Managing Director, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Drew Gantt – Partner, Cooley LLP
- Hanson Gifford – Partner, The Foundry
- Keith Grossman – President, Chief Executive Officer & Director, Conceptus, Inc.
- Jennifer Halsey – Senior Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- Jessica Hameline - Senior Director, Corporate Development, Covidien
- John Kilcoyne – Chief Executive Officer, ReVision Optics, Inc.
- Kevin King – Partner, Cooley LLP
- Natasha Leskovsek – Partner, Cooley LLP
- Mark Lindon – General Counsel, Bioness
- Darin Lippoldt – Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer, Volcano Corporation
- Mark Maciejewski – Managing Partner, DiNova Venture Partners
- Erik Milch – Partner, Cooley LLP
- Frank Rahmani – Partner, Cooley LLP
- Michael Robinson – Managing Director, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Andrew Thompson – President and Chief Executive Officer, Proteus Biomedical
- Jenni Vargas – Chief Strategy Officer, Stanford Hospital & Clinics <br>Mark Weeks – Partner, Cooley LLP
For more information, please contact Heather Slavey or call +1 858 550 6248.